Either tonight, or tomorrow! Which ever works best for me and you guys… who wants to watch Shakespeare’s Globe - A Midsummer Night’s Dream? @u@! I got my copy weeee! Anyone? Yes? No?
Okay, I might do the livestream tomorrow instead of tonight. I’ve been passing out early each…
yaaay! i’ve already bought it, but i can’t wait for you all to see it!
Richard Armitage Photoshopped Into Romantic Film Moments 7/?
A per request by lostinfandomstuff. I couldn’t decide which version of Sabrina I liked best, so I went with both.
Someone has to put the above Sabrina picture on Richard’s twitter. it’s too good!
So I just want ya’ll to know that
IS THIS FUCKER
MARGARETE MISSED OUT!!!
So today I reached a very huge and kind of unbelievable follower milestone and to celebrate that as well as the release of The Battle of the Five Armies I have decided that it is high time that I do a give away to show you guys how much I love and appreciate you all! I’ve been wanting to do this for the longest time and now I finally have enough money saved up to make this a gooden!
What You Get:
- Lord of the Rings Extended DVD’s
- Bag End Door Necklace
- Hobbit Mole Skin Diary
- Letter Opener of Your Choice
- Your Very Own One Ring
- The Map of Thorin Oakenshield
- Hobbit Plush of your Choice
- Copies of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Novels
- Collectors Edition The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Bilbo and Gollum Statue!
A few standard rules will apply of course just to keep this as fair as possible!
- Seeing as this is a follower giveaway, you must be following me :D
- Likes will not count! Reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your poor followers! ;D
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be comfortable to give me your address, for obvious reasons.
- The winner will be picked completely at random and will have 24 hours to respond before I choose another via a random number generator.
This will stay open until December 1st 2014 and the winner will be contacted December 2nd. Good luck and have fun my pretties!
EDIT: I’m happy to ship anywhere in the world so no worries guys! Enjoy and happy entering! <3
When I find myself stage managing a production of “Our Town” that will have 70 cast members (35 of whom change week to week) …
haha, that’s incredible! good luck!
/denying the durins deaths since 1937